Home > Get involved > Communication tools
Each and every one of the leaders of initiatives is an official in Med ambassador. Together, we contribute to position the Mediterranean as a key business opportunity.
Each operation is a key stone in the construction of the Invest in Med building. The best selected success stories will be promoted toward potential sources financing, partners and actors of the Euro Mediterranean economic development. Those which show concrete and real achievements, possible replication, expansion or extension, an innovative concept and a promising and sustainable activity and a good media coverage boosting a positive image for the Mediterranean.
The following rules are compulsory and contractual. There are directly linked to the financing of your initiative and are official parts of the evaluation procedure of each operation. They will also contribute to the overall success of the operations.
The Invest in Med visibility goes through mandatory logos that have to be shown before, during and after your operation. Integrating logos of the programme, you respect the visual identity of the programmes. This rule applies to 2 different supports:
- all the signaletic of the event (kakemonos, …)
- full bottom documents (the programme of the event, press release,…)
1.1 Two logos have to be on each document ( together or separate) : the logo of the programme and the European funded
Important: For technical reasons, the fallowing logos are available in a .rar format. To be able to open them, please use of of these two softwares: Wimrar or Isarc .
The logo of the programme: «Invest in Med »
The logo can be:
o The logo only
o The logo with a la baseline « Boost investment and business in the Mediterranean »
- The Invest in Med + European co funded logos
1.2 According to the support, the MedAlliance consortium MedAlliance is added
- The MedAlliance consortium logo : Logo only
o The consortium logos , partners and members : ANIMA Investment Network, ASCAME, BUSINESSMED, EUROCHAMBRES, ONUDI, GTZ et l’EPA Euroméditerranée ) Click here 1.3 Which logo format?
Several formats are available depending on the using: edition, web, Powerpoint presentation, etc.
- .ai/.eps: to a print vectorial use (infinate expansion)
- .eps/tiff: to a print use as an image
- .jpg: to all uses (print as CMJN at 300 DPI and web in RVB at 72 DPI)
- .bmp: to imports in a Powerpoint document. 1.4 Graphic charts of Invest in Med and MedAlliance programme
Complete and detailed graphic charts have to be honoured. Point by point they explain polices, police sizes, colours, sizes of logos you have to use.
1.5 Templates of several documents are available
Studies and publications
Two specific formats (same size A5) are to be applicated to all the publications which are co-funded by Invest in Med.
- the book format
- the cars-carrier format
For further information concerning to the Graphic Chart:
Book format click here / cars-carrier format click here
Follow-up and reporting to the programme communication
Report has to be made to the Invest in Med communication department (email@example.com)
- D-15days: the leader is to provide to the project manager or the communication officer al communication tools related to the operation.
- D+1 day: Feedback from the leader on the conclusions / number of participants and all relevant information: news article of approximately 15 lines to be posted on the web site and published in the monthly Invest in Med newsletter.
- D + 15 days (maximum 1 month) following the end of the operation, the leader is to send a press book including all medias : newspaper and magasines, web, radio and TV, etc.) to feed the Invest in Med global press-book to be annexed to the quaterly report to the European Commission.
Programme promotion tools
Several communication tools are available for your events. You have the possibility to print and distribute them during your events.
MedAlliance consortium Presentation
Sector profiles present each sector in general in the Mediterranean, describe the initiative in each sector and make a list of involved partners, countries concerned and the number of operation:
MedVentures presentation or visit the website
Promotion of the Invest in Med programme
Add information on the website
As soon as you know the exact dates for you event and other information you are pleased to add online them on our web sites : www.invest-in-med.eu and http://www.agendamed.biz
Invest in Med Programme Promotion
Each leader is to present and promote the Invest in Med programme during the organised events:
A short presention during the opening session or the press conference.
An Invest in Med stand or, at least, display of the promotion documents of the programme in a well positionned place during the event.
Visibility of the Invest in Med logo on all the communication tools relating to the operation : roll-up, programmes and brochures, welcome or direction signs, etc.
Invest in Med ambassadors can be asked to present the programme at major operations.
D-15 days: leader is to send press release relating to the operation to programme communication. Depending on the operations, the PR is:
- Forwarded to European Commission’s offices press services
- Add on the Invest in Med website
- Released by programme communication to a large international press list for the major operations.
" In the Invest in Med framework, the initiative ... " or " In the framework of the initiative ... , co-funded by the Invest in Med programme …"
Presentation of the programme (basic texts) in footnotes:
“The Invest in Med programme aims at developing sustainable trade relationships, investments and enterprise partnerships between the two rims of the Mediterranean. Funded at 75% by the European Union over the 2008-2011 period, it is implemented by the MedAlliance consortium, which associates economic development organisations (ANIMA, leader of the programme), CCIs (ASCAME, EUROCHAMBRES), and business federations (BUSINESSMED). The members of these networks, as well as their special partners (UNIDO, GTZ, EPA Euroméditerranée, World Bank, etc.), gather a thousand of economic actors - mobilised through pilot initiatives centered on key Mediterranean promising niches. Each year, a hundred operations associate the 27 countries of the European Union and 9 Mediterranean partner countries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestinian Authority, Syria and Tunisia www.invest-in-med.eu”.
Check-list pour l’organisation d’un événement
Beside the above mentioned recommendations, organising an event implies the following basics:
- Contact: one or two person(s) easily reachable by mail and telephone.
- Good direction signs on the spot of the event. Send a provisional programme and practical information (hotels, transports, reimbursement if applicable, etc.)
- Up-dated programme to be distributed to participants upon their arrival.
- List of participants. This list must include at least the following information: name, first name, organisation, country. List to be signed by the participants on their arrival.
- Badges with the name of the person, her organisation and, if possible, the country.
Organising a B2B implies the organisation of the individual meetings:
- Put together an offer of supply and demand of the country which organizes the B2B (minimum D- 3 months): sectors chosen, candidates companies, target countries, etc…
- Promotion of this offer (between D– 2 months and D- 1 month) so that interested companies can register.
- Preparation of a catalogue on the basis of the list of participants (D- 3 weeks).
- Organisation of the individual meetings: specific software can be used.
- Sending of her programme to each participating company (between D-8 days and D-3 days).
- Good direction signs to be dispatched on the site.
- Handling-over of the complete list of participants, ideally by country and sectors.
- Permanent welcome desk to respond to the demand of last minute meetings and manage time shedule in case of no-show. Organise a space for dedicated and organised informal meetings (with for instance some country or sector focuses).
- Distribution of an evaluation form to all participants for follow-up.
- Reporting: number of companies, number of individual meetings, etc. (D+ 8).
- Evaluation at D+ 1 year: generated partnerships, turnover export – for local companies -, developed Foreign Direct Investments, etc. In general, when organizing a B2B, it is best to both set deadlines for the pre-organised meetings and to offer opportunities for last minute registration for meetings.